Thursday, March 4, 2010

Youtube changes.

Some new stuff is going to be coming to both my Youtube channels in the next couple of months.

ChristopherDLane:

On this channel, I am hoping to soon put up a comedy skit my friend and I wrote back in year 12. Right now I'm just waiting for him to email it to me so I can storyboard/edit it, then get to filming

Server404TV:

Starting in the next couple of weeks, one panel from each of my comics will be hand drawn. I'll tape myself drawing/colouring it, then speed it up so you can see the process. I did a quick trial run of colouring [below]



So subscribe to either channel, or follow my Twitter for more news on it

ChristopherDLane: www.youtube.com/christopherdlane
Server404TV: www.youtube.com/server404tv
Twitter: www.twitter.com/christopherlane

-Christopher Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment