Sunday, September 6, 2009

A linkie ;D



Hope you like this little extra bit to the comic. As mentioned on Server 404 I already have Wednesdays comic. I know I say this EVERY comic, but it is my favorite comic so far. I think I am just getting better at the tablet. So yes. Those of you who read the 'Hourly comics' will know I stayed up all Saturday night. My plan was to stay up all of Sunday to, and get back into a normal sleep schedule. Didn't work. I fell asleep at 12p and woke up at 7p. I woke up early today tho, so not a total waste. Have to make this blog quick, incase someone is heading over from Server 404 to check the linkie.
The drawing below is a fan pic I whipped (and by whipped I mean spent 30 minutes getting as good as I could) up for Imy. It's of Jakob, Imys boyfriend. It's one of the MANY webcomics I read religiously. I may post my top comics tommorow. I probably shouldn't. People who read this may go over and be mesmorised by the sleek website designs, and never come back. Well that's all. Oh no drawing tonight. Mon/Wed/Fri will now be posted around the same time as Server 404, for the linkies, so doodlings will be Tues/Thurs/Sat/Sun. It's still and update a day tho :)



Tata.

Edit-- The fanart will be up THIS FRIDAY! Big thanks to Irma :D

No comments:

Post a Comment