Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ich Ven Ein Flash.


It's The Flash in my kind of style. I think I might redraw all my superheroes in this style. Hello more work. Ok so tommorow is a new comic, and I have also decided to postpone the 404/HSFM crossover, for some bussiness prospecty type reason.
Also I have some new ad spaces for Server 404 and am hoping to get accepted to put some over here, so that'll get me a bit more money hopefully.
Now for some movie reviews, YAY.
The Hannah Montana Movie:
I watched it today (I might be a little late to see it) but I found it actually very good. It was well written, and not the usual idiodic story lines of the show (which I admit I do watch on occasions). The songs are catchy too, I've been in a bit of a Miley Cyrus mood lately (I know, it's weird) and she's all I've been listening too. My teenage fangirl part of the brain (we all have it, scientifically proven) must be switched on. I also loved how they made her admit she was Miley, but still left it open to continue the show. A good marketing move from Disney. Overall I'd give it a 3.5/5 stars, and worth a watch if you have kids, or just wanna see Miley with clothes on ;)
Bruno:
I'm actually just over halfway through watching it as I'm writing this, but so far it's REAL funny. I think the main appeal is it's candid. The people don't know he's just a character, I think if it was all written, most people would find it shit. It's also a real eye opener on the close mindedness of our civilization. Could do without the penis' tho. Overall, another 3.5/5 stars
I still have Watchmen (again late), Ghost of Girlfriends past, Wolverine (REALLY LATE), Observe and Report and Transformers 2 (again, I love that movie) to watch over the next few days. I'll try to do reviews on them. Also going to see Funny People this weekend, so I'll review that. It'll give more of a view then the magazine reporters views (which I have found, if they give it a 1 star, I tend to like it more then a 5 star, probably because all the 'movie reviewers' for magazines like the Oscar callibre movies)
I think that's all. A new comic up tommorow, the second with a linkie. Still haven't drawn Fridays yet. Have to come up with something EPIC. Hoping to get some traffic from my FanArt that will be up on www.imycomic.com on Friday, so Imys fan are used to the best.
Ok enough of blogging, time to watch more Bruno.

No comments:

Post a Comment