Wednesday, February 10, 2010

iPad

So, it's been God knows how long since the iPad was released. It's not even out and it seems like old news. I'm honestly waiting to see what improvement they'll make in the next iPad, and being an Apple product, you know they've got things planned out for the new iPad[s] that they won't put in this one so they can make new money.

Now, when the iPad first came out, I was in shock. I thought "Damn, that's amazing, I need to buy one!" but as the time went on, and I thought more and more about it, I realized how sh*t it is/will be.

First things first, you know being Apple this first iPad will be good, but not good enough. Just like the iPhone before it, we will be waiting 5,6; or even 7 versions before we go "This is amazing!"

Now, as not to rable on, I will say the main reason I have come to be so "eh" about the iPad is the fact that it is an iPhone/iTouch but larger, and now, entering the second year of having my iPhone 3Gs and seeing how slow and annoying it has become, I fear the iPad will too.
When I buy something, I expect it to last until I don't want it anymore. That's why I will be waiting for an Android OS tablet to be released. I see Android as the PC of the phone world. My whole life I have used a PC and not ONCE has it broken. My last computer lasted 3-4 years before I got [my mum to buy] a new one.

Speaking of Apple, my iPhone is completely screwed. 2 or 3 times a day I have to restart it to get the internet to load; and there is times that when I open an app [from the app store, not the built in apps] that it will not open until I sync my phone. Plus the GPS says I am 1.9 KM from my house, and says I'm still there no matter where I go. I think this is something Apple does. Gives their devices a kill chip that will decrease it productivity over the year or 2 you have it, until you need a new one, and being Apple you'll want whatever upgrade they've bought to it.

Personally, at this point in time I know my next phone will be the Nexus One.

-Christopher Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment