Sunday, February 21, 2010

Still sick

So, it is week 4 (or 5 I've lost track) of being sick; oh the joy it brings. This month has pretty much been sleeping in bed, or laying on the couch. I've even taken to using my iPhone as my main Internet source, since when I sit up I get lightheaded. Luckily tho, I am on the mend; so I thought I would digitally ink this sketch of my lighter I did a week or so ago. I finished just before collapsing on the floor and pretty much blacking out

Just another joy of being sick I guess. The second HSFM guest comic will be up next week, and hopefully in 2-3 weeks I will be able to sit up without fainting. So until then, enjoy this picture (check my Twitter for the original pencil drawn one) and I will see you all on "The Server 404" on Tuesday

-Christopher Lane


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Townsville

No comments:

Post a Comment