Tuesday, September 8, 2009

WATCHMEN!


Yay for linkies. This one has a real SMBC feel to it, I kinda love it. Fridays comic is still not done. Falling behind. Need a joke ASAP. In other news, I just finished watching Watchmen, so it's time for a movie review.
Watchmen:
GREATEST. MOVIE. EVAR! 5/5 stars. What can you say about it? It's basically perfect, but watching it, I was thinking "None of these people (besides Dr. Manhattan) have actual superpowers. Batman didn't either. So it begs the question "Why has no one in todays society dressed up as a superhero and tried stopping crime?" Tweet your answers to me www.twitter.com/christopherlane or just Answer and add hashtag #nonsuperpoweredheroes Man, if this blog was more popular I could get it trending. New big dream. No other real news. OH, yeah there is. A bit off now, but I am going to work on a comic book. Trying to come up with superheroes and villains atm. Only got 2 heroes. Um so yeah, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment